3 Day Marrakech Desert Tour to Merzouga
The 3 Day Marrakech Desert Tour is the best Desert tour from Marrakech and the most famous one in Morocco , in this tour you will visit the real dunes and desert of Merzouga , i’ts a full desert experience in Morocco which give you the best value of money and the best service quality.
Day 1: Marrakech – quartz azate – Dades valley
At 8 o’clock in the morning we will pick you up and go over the Tizi n`Tichka Pass (2260 m / 7414 f). You will have wonderful views of the mountains of the Atlas Mountains and the Berber villages along our route. We take a break for lunch and visit the famous Kasbah Ait Benhaddou (This Kasbah has already been used as a backdrop for more than 20 films and is world cultural heritage). We continue through quartz cacades and through the valley of roses and cross the Dades Gorge, Skoura Oisis With the preserved Kasbah from the 17th century and the valley of the 1000 Kasbahs. Overnight in a hotel
Day 2: Dades – Todra Gorges – Merzouga dunes (Erg Chebbi)
At 8 o’clock after breakfast we start from the hotel in the Dadestal, we drive on the street of the 1000 Kasbahs through colorful Berber villages of the Dades gorge. After 45 km we reach Tineghir with the beautiful Palmenhain and the Jewish Quarter. We cross the Todra gorge and have time to undertake a small hike along the canal at a height of 300 m, a good place also for climbers. Then continue along the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi. We stop for lunch before arriving in Erfoud and then reach the Sahara Desert and Merzouga. For sunset, ride to Dromedaries to the camp, where you spend the night in a nomad tent in the middle of the Sahara desert or outside under the starry sky. They drumming with the Dromedar leaders. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 3: Merzouga – Marrakech
They are awakened early to experience the sunrise in the dunes. Then ride back to Merzouga with the Dromedaries. After showering and having breakfast at the hotel, you will be driven back to Marrakech through different areas and various Berber villages such as Alnif, Tazarine, N’kob to Quarzazade. From Quartzazade you follow the same route as on the first day and reach Marrakech late in the evening
What’s included :
What’s included :
- Pick up from your hotel in Marrakech
- Travel issuance – 300 000 euro coverage against accidents and body injuries with free health care in Morocco .
- Transportation insurance
- Modern air conditioned Minibus from Marrakech to Merzouga.
- Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou visit, Dades Gorge Valley, Todra Gorge
- Local guides who meet you at Todra Gorge, Merzouga
- Sunrise and sunset camel treks
- Standard tents at a standard desert camp for 1 night
- Breakfasts and evening meals
- 1 night in Dades Valley hotel .
- Taxi transfer from Merzouga to Fes.
- Marvel at the beauty of the high Atlas Mountains and Tizi n’Tichka.
- Explore the fortified Ait ben Haddou village.
- Visit Ouarzazate with its Taourirt Kasbah.
- Ride camel in Erg Chebbi sand dunes to enjoy the panoramic view.
- Drive to Dades Valley and spend night in a guest house.
- Walk in Todra Gorges and Oasis
- Spend night in a Bedouin tent surrounded by Erg Chebbi dunes
- Enjoy an Authentic Moroccan dinner under the stars with bonfire and music entertainment.
- Drive to Fes through the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests along Ziz Valley.
Not Included :
- entrance to the Kasbahs
- Guide in Ait ben haddou – Optional-